Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy Birthday Ness





30 years ago I was granted my wish. I finally was able to have a child. I had waited, cried and prayed for a baby for 6 long years. Finally my prayers were answered. My beautiful baby girl was in my arms at last.







You were precocious, demanding, delightful and all girl. I was smitten. My heart was full, my life  was complete, or so I thought.




The years have been kind to you. You grew up and went from darling girl to beautiful woman.




You were always so very capable. You are smart, talented, beautiful, and hardworking. You love to water ski, travel, study, date, learn, compete and dress up.







You were my best friend and we loved to do everything together. 
But then, as all fairy tales go, along came your prince charming and he won your heart. 




                       

                 You even got to ride off into the sunset in a black limousine.


               You loved to learn and you graduated many times and got many degrees.

                                             
                                             
                                           
                    You got your name in lights and your own office.






Then you got the best gift ever......of having your own baby. 
You are now a mother and you made me a grandmother.


The circle of life.......my baby has a baby.




Happiest of birthdays to my baby girl. I love you so much. Here's to the next 30.


1 comment:

  1. It was so nice to come home last night and read such a nice post after a long, tiring, hectic day. Thank you for caring and loving me, for being my bestest friend and now for helping me with Dutch! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete