Brecken was Elmo for Halloween.
We went to the library for story time.
I got to sleep on the trundle bed right next to Brecken in his room. I was gently awakened early many mornings with a sweet tap on my cheek. "no sleep, grammie, wake up"
I think that I have several of Brecken's favorite books memorized cause we read them everytime I sat down.
I also watched a lot of Sesame Street and Elmo everyday.
We also played with "goop" which was homemade play dough. I am very good at making nests and eggs and balls and bowling pins now.
We went to see daddy at his school and got to take a picture with Mr. Bones. And went out for Chinese for lunch. Brecken LOVES rice.
We also got to go out to a farm in the country for dinner with some of Kaile's extended Myrick family.
They had dogs and miniature ponies and lots of tractors which Brecken loved. Hardly could keep him inside as he wanted to be playing in the doggie door or out on the tractors all the time.
It was so nice to be the guest in my daughters home. We went out to lunch, did some shopping, even worked out at the YMCA. Got to go to church with them and go for several walks in the beautiful fall countryside. She fixed all the meals and did the dishes and I got to be a real guest.
I had such a nice visit that I think I will go back again!!!!
How sweet! I love this post:) We want Grammie to come back and visit. Brecken still talks about how you flew on an airplane and repeats that book "your not my mommy your a snort, the baby bird cries!"
ReplyDelete